Saturday, December 8, 2007

Troller

I doubt many people have heard about this brand since it is a Brazilian brand and it is not exported to the U.S. This car is considered a cheaper alternative to the Jeep Wrangler. I know what you are thinking right now, "it is a copy-cat". Well they might look similar but that is where that similarities end. The Troller has a whole different engine, suspension, and chassis. It has a 4-cylinder 3.0L Turbo Diesel engine that will give you 170 horses. The features that this car has that the Wrangler does not is a stock Snorkel and seating for 5 adults. This car is extremely capable in any kind of terrain and is extremely comfortable to drive in the city as well. In my opinion the old Wranglers were much better. Nowadays they seem to be getting weaker since they are made for the city. Am not trying to say a Wrangler not a good car in any way since I owned one myself and I love it to this day. But mine was a 94 Wrangler and extremely capable of anything you threw at it. The Troller is the same thing, maybe not as good as the old Wranglers but it will reach that point soon in my opinion. Troller makes 4x4's and not city cars. An interesting fact that I thought you all should know is that the Wrangler in Brazil will cost you about $45,000 while the Troller only costing about $20,000.

1 comment:

Paulo Fernando Muniz said...

it's probably the only brazilian car brand today.
and it's good too.